Slot Tesla GameArt — Game Review
GameArt is one of the fastest-growing providers of online slots games. The Malta-based company has a portfolio of great-looking games with innovative features and in-game mechanics. Here are the best GameArt slots!
Pirate’s Pearl Megaways
Book of Cupigs
Mega Bunny HyperWays
Rosh: Immortality Cube
Wild Wild Quest
Book of Alchemy
Battle for Cosmos
Everything You Need To Know About GameArt
- About GameArt
- GameArt Games
- Popular GameArt Slots
- Mobile Experience
Our Verdict on GameArt
Even if GameArt is a relatively new provider, it is managed by a team of professional and experienced developers that know how to deliver high-quality products. Our slots experts at SlotsWise have tested and reviewed some of the best GameArt slots and we must say we were impressed.
If you’re looking for innovative, top-notch and well-designed online slots, we recommend you to try some of GameArt’s releases. These games offer exciting and dynamic reel experiences thanks to their spectacular in-game mechanics and features. We really liked GameArt’s new HyperWays mechanic, which allows you to play with over 60 million active paylines!
GameArt is an independent online slots developer, known for providing high-end games with innovative solutions. The company was founded in 2013 by a team of people with extensive knowledge of the gaming world. With headquarters in Malta, GameArt also has offices in other countries, including Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, and Italy.
The main focus of GameArt is providing high-quality slot games for both online and land-based regulated casinos. As such, the company holds an operating licence from the Curacao Gaming Control Board, as well as licences in Italy, the Philippines, and Romania. On top of that, all games produced by GameArt are verified to provide fair play and honest payouts.
Although a relative newcomer, GameArt has developed a reputation of being a reliable developer thanks to its quality slot games. All games from GameArt are developed with the latest technologies that allow you to play from any device you want.
In addition, GameArt is regularly coming up with innovative features in its games, like the HyperWays mechanic found in the Maradona HyperWays slot. For these reasons, we believe that GameArt slots are worth giving a try.
At the moment of writing this GameArt Review, the provider has about 100 online slot games in its portfolio. We weren’t able to find other types of casino games on the official GameArt website, and according to our research, there aren’t any.
Furthermore, GameArt has many jackpot games in its portfolio, from which you can win massive prizes. For example, the Dawn of Olympus slot offers Mini, Minor, Major, Grand jackpots for the luckiest players.
The company believes that ‘innovation is the key to success’, which is why it came up with many incredible products. GameArt produces what the players want to see and it provides them with quality slots adventures, suitable for both new and experienced players.
All GameArt slots are designed with modern graphics and attention to detail, which is why many players enjoy them. GameArt uses bright colours and unique decorations in its games. At the same time, these games are available in different RTP and variance models, so both casual players and high rollers can try them.
Ensuring that the games are suitable for all players, GameArt designs its games with special bonus features and in-game mechanics. For example, you’ll find the free spins bonus feature in many GameArt slots, including the Apocalypse Quest slot. This makes the games developed by GameArt very enjoyable and popular among the slots players.
Popular GameArt Slots
As mentioned above, GameArt has hundreds of online slots in its collection. We have tried many, and all of them met our expectations. For that reason, we’ve divided the latest and most popular GameArt slots to share them with you, so feel free to go through our list and make your pick!
Mega Bunny HyperWays
This Mega Bunny HyperWays slot plays on 5 reels and 60,466,176 paylines, thanks to the HyperWays game engine. The Mega Bunny will help you win mega wilds, multipliers and free spins in order to get up to 50,000x stake payouts.
The Nefertiti’s Nile slot was designed with high variance and huge prizes that go up to 12,500x the stake. To achieve these payouts, you need to get your hands on the bonus features and extras, including scatters, free spins, cascading reels, up to 50x multipliers, walking wilds, and more.
Piggy Holmes is a 5 reel, 243 payline slot machine that introduces the cure piggy as Sherlock Holmes. There, you’ll be able to trigger free spins and re-spins to have the best gaming experience. The maximum payout potential of the game is 1,000x the stake, which can be reached by landing the grand jackpot.
Hawaiian Fruits is the first game from GameArt to feature a cluster pays system. This means that you can win by landing clusters of 5 or more matching symbols, horizontally or vertically. Besides that, the Hawaiian Fruits slot comes with wild substitutions and free spins that lead you to the biggest prizes.
Rosh: Immortality Cube
The Rosh: Immortality Cube slot is inspired by Roshtein, the most famous online slots streamer, attracting millions of views on his social media platforms. The game is built with the Megaways mechanic so you can play with thousands of active ways to win. As a result, you can end up winning 30,000x the stake from a single spin.
All games from GameArt are available at trusted, reliable casinos that ensure you receive the best gaming experience possible. At the same time, these games are mobile-friendly, as they’re built with HTML5 and optimised for all operating systems. When playing GameArt slots on a mobile, you’ll receive the same high-end gaming experience as on a desktop device.
GameArt has managed to build a reputation for being a trusted slots provider that delivers amazing products. All GameArt slots are bright, colourful, modern, and dynamic. Their beautiful designs are as engaging as the features within them.
Plus, these games are compatible with all mobile devices and available at the best online casinos. That’s why we expect to see even more exciting developments from GameArt in the near future.
GameArt creates premium slot games for online casino platforms, land-based casinos and video lottery terminals. Compare GameArt casinos and play its games with a bonus.
Casinos with GameArt
Loading filter options.
|AHTI Games||88%||AHTI Games Review||✔|
|Goodman Casino||88%||Goodman Casino Review||✔|
|Slots Magic||86%||Slots Magic Review||✔|
|N1 Casino||70%||N1 Casino Review||✔|
|1XBet Casino||96%||1XBet Casino Review||✔|
|Megapari Casino||93%||Megapari Casino Review||✔|
|Betwinner Casino||92%||Betwinner Casino Review||✔|
|Melbet Casino||91%||Melbet Casino Review||✔|
|Loki Casino||89%||Loki Casino Review||✔|
|22BET Casino||88%||22BET Casino Review||✔|
|Ilucki Casino||85%||Ilucki Casino Review||✔|
|Oshi Casino||84%||Oshi Casino Review||✔|
|7Bit Casino||84%||7Bit Casino Review||✔|
|777 Bay||83%||777 Bay Review||✔|
GameArt’s dedication and eye for detail produces slot games with captivating designs, 3D graphics and state-of-the-art sound effects.
Every one of its games offers plenty of opportunities to win and reap bonuses, which provide an exhilarating and satisfying experience to players. GameArt also partners with other software developers to bring existing games into different platforms.
Why play at a GameArt casino?
GameArt is known for developing unique slot games that are iOS and Android compatible, allowing social and real-money gamers to play using their mobile phones or tablets anytime they want.
The company offers online casinos a versatile game management system with multi-platform, multilingual capability that guarantees optimum pleasure to the players. More and more casino operators are relying on the company’s ingenuity to create games for them, which makes GameArt casinos more widely available for players.
Committed to providing software products that meet the highest professional standards as well as pass the strict requirements set by independent testing firms, GameArt is a true visionary in the iGaming industry.
GameArt has around a hundred world-class HTML5 slot games in its portfolio. The company’s expert game developers release new games monthly to sustain the excitement on its multilingual casino platform.
Here are some examples of GameArt video slots games:
- Thai Dragon: An Asian-themed slot game with colourful images of Buddhist symbols, temples, lotus flowers and decorated elephants in the Land of 1000 Smiles. The game has five reels and ten line slot rewards with multipliers, wilds and scatters.
- Five Elements: With 243 different ways to win the prize, this five-reel slot game is one of the most popular GameArt products. It has exquisite graphics that are comparable to a lot of PC games.
- More Cash: As the name suggests, the player wins more cash by spinning its five reels. This 15 payline slot game has a lot of symbols full of cash, credit cards, gold bullion and gold coins. It is a true high-roller game with wild win multipliers that offer big rewards.
- Wild Dolphin: A five reel, ten payline slot game that will take you to the submarine world of wild dolphins. Scattered pearl symbols award 15 free spins, during which all wins are multiplied three times, making the game more exciting to play.
- Royal Gems: Immerse yourself into the world of royalty with stacked gems and gold symbols that lead to the king’s crown. This five reel, ten payline game features combinations of symbols that reward big wins.
These games feature progressive and local jackpots, with Grand, Major, Minor and Mini jackpot levels. They are all configured in USD currency and can be won when the reserve pot is fully funded. Jackpots are available in 39 GameArt titles, which can be accessed in desktop and mobile devices.
Here are details of some of GameArt’s jackpot games:
- Tesla Spark of Genius: This popular slot game is inspired by Nikola Tesla, a renowned scientist who made breakthroughs in the development of modern electricity. It has five reels and 243 ways to win the prize. The scattered symbols award the player with free spins that multiply the bet up to 20 times.
- Atlantis World: Discover the rich world of the mythical Atlantis while swimming with golden dolphins under the ocean. This game has 50 paylines with wild stacked symbols that hide big wins. Bonuses are triggered by positioning three sphere symbols on reels two, three and four. The player gets five free spins and has a chance to win stacked wild golden dolphins on the reel.
- Magic Dragon: Chase the wild dragon to get the fortune. This five-reel game offers 243 ways to win, with a selectable bonus feature where the player can choose the number of free spins with corresponding multipliers. Watch out for the Red Pockets symbol that offers an extra bonus that multiplies the total bet (2x, 5x, 10x, 15x, or 20x).
- Gold of Ra: This five-reel, 25 payline slot game takes the player to the mysterious world of Egypt. It features engaging sounds and graphics, giving players a different gaming experience while looking for the Golden Chest symbols that unlock bonus features. The symbols go wild and turn gold during spins.
- DaVinci Codex: Discover Leonardo DaVinci’s world of inventions! The secret code leads to the jackpot of this five-reel, 100 payline slot game. There are lots of rewards to win once the player successfully decodes the Mona Lisa’s true Renaissance Cryptex. For bonuses, one needs to spell VINCI across the reels to get six free spins, then wait for the letters to morph into a Wax Seal symbol and unlock WILD to win more.
These are some of the most popular slots games with players at GameArt casinos:
- Circus of Horror: This five-reel, 243 payline game features vampires, chainsaw-wielding maniacs, mummies, two-horned beasts and necro-nurses. Grimo the Clown randomly throws razor-sharp knives that are wild symbols, and total wins can be doubled up to five times by selecting either the black or red card. The Nosferatu Bonus triggers the Electric Chair mini-game, allowing the player to select the body part of the strapped victim and fry it with a thousand volts!
- Azrabah Wishes: Jump into the flying magic carpet and join Nidal in his quest to find Jaslyn and the hidden treasures in the golden city of Azrabah. This five-reel slot game features a magic lamp, skateboarding tigers and driving monkey. Jinni acts as the scatter that unlocks free spins and triggers the bonus feature. He gives super multipliers between 10x and 40x, a multiplier or additional free spins when the bonus wheel shows the Magic Lamp.
- Peter’s Universe: GameArt’s version of Peter Pan features all the favourite characters in neon. Peter acts as the scatter who unlocks the Bonus Christmas present game that offers more prizes, expanded wilds, multipliers and extra free spins. Tinker Bell takes the role of the wild, sprinkling pixie dust to switch symbols on the reel or walking across to trigger re-spins. Wendy, Captain Hook, and the metal crocodile are also lurking around to make the game more exciting.
- King of Monkeys 2: This five-reel, 25 payline game has a unique bonus which allows up to four reel sets to be played at the same time. Nine Collect symbols triggers the third reel to become wild. With 14 Collect symbols, the fourth reel is unlocked while fourth and fifth reels become wild. Gaining 30 Collect symbols makes all reels wild. More Collects mean bigger chances of winning a huge amount of money!
Since its conception in 2013, GameArt has carved a name for itself by providing cutting-edge solutions to various industries that need innovative software. In recent years, it has produced high-performing slot games as well as RNG casino-style games.
Its corporate office is in Malta, operating under the iGaming licence from the Malta Gaming Authority, while the other offices are located in the United Kingdom, Serbia and Slovenia.
GameArt’s outstanding work in the online gaming industry was recognised at the MiGea Malta iGaming Excellence Awards, which awarded them with 2018 Best Digital Company of the Year.
In February 2019, it finally received the much-sought after ISO 9001 certification that proves its commitment to producing compliant and entertaining slot games. It has also secured the Spanish Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ) certification, which authorises offering games to the regulated Spanish market.
GameArt has forged strong alliances with Patagonia Entertainment, PariMatch, BetFlag, BGAME, SoftGamings, Slotty Vegas and Fortuna Entertainment Group. These are all trusted entertainment providers to casino players in their own jurisdiction. GameArt has also partnered with online casino brands that integrate the high-performing games into their platforms.
Sales and commercial email: [email protected]
Telephone: +386 590 358 01
Company headquarters: GameArt Ltd, Third Floor Market Street Floriana, Malta