Slot KungFu Kash — Game Review
Eagle Shadow Fist Slots Review
Are you ready to kung-pow your way to some huge, black-belt worthy jackpots and rewards? Then you’ve come to the right place, as that is exactly what you can expect from this groundbreaking, new casino slot game! ‘Eagle Shadow Fist’ will have you upper cutting your way through treacherous WW2 terrain and taking down evil Japanese military agents, in a bid to restore freedom and peace in mainland China.
EAGLE SHADOW FIST SLOT GAME REVIEW
Step into the shoes of the legend that is Jackie Chan himself, and prepare to kick some butts as you and your trusty allies venture back in time to the year 1970. The year when the Japanese Military brought devastation and chaos to mainland China, in an attempt to occupy and rule the land as their own. Your mission as expert-fighting vigilantes is to ward off the Japanese agents, long enough so their base can be infiltrated and destroyed!
|Software||Type||Reels||Paylines||Min.Bet – Max.Bet|
|RTG||Video Slots||5||20||$0.1 – $5|
Not only will you unlock an entire platoon of amazing rewards, bonus spins and free games along the way – you’ll also become enticed by the amazing graphic designs and animations that can be found within this battleground of a casino game! With 25 variable paylines across 5 reels, you can jump head-first into the action or use the ‘autoplay’ feature if you want to sit on the sidelines whilst the slot machine carries out the mission on your behalf.
Keep your eyes open for the Kung Fu fighting scatter symbols as these will multiply your bets, whilst 3 or more of them trigger a whopping 20 free spins! The wild symbol in this game is Jackie’s fist and doubles your payout. All other symbols pay left to right in this online slot, apart from scatters. Refer to the ‘help’ button at any time for Intel on what the symbols represent, rules of play and available combinations.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY EAGLE SHADOW FIST FOR REAL MONEY
It’s always best to do your research when it comes to finding a casino that lets you play for real money. Although practically all of them do allow this, you can check out USA Online Casino’s list of gaming establishments offering Eagle Shadow Fist below!
26 Casinos found
Kung Fu Monkey by Microgaming
#SoftwareLab #GamingDeals LeoVegas announced the acquisition of Push Gaming, as the group purchased the majority of shares of this award-winning software provider. However, fans of this UK-based studio should not worry about the upcoming acquisition, as little will change for the company in terms of game development.
Explore Vast Space in 2 Recent Games by BTG and BGaming
May 2nd, 2023 Iryna SI May 2nd, 2023
#GameRelease Space-themed reeled machines remain one of the most popular game themes for many years, as players find them intriguing and enjoyable. At the same time, software developers have plenty of room to maneuver when it comes to storylines, characters, and bonuses. BTG and BGaming have recently added new releases to the space slots collection, and they are already available at hundreds of online operators that have portfolios of those companies integrated within their platforms.
New Page in VIPSpel’s History: New Owner and Changes It Brings
June 1st, 2022 Iryna SI June 1st, 2022
#Casinosis_Metamorphosis #GambleLike_LatinAmerica #GambleLike_Finland #GambleLike_New_Zealand #GambleLike_Ireland #GambleLike_Peru #GambleLike_Argentina VIPSpel, a popular online casino that was established and owned by Highweb Ventures since 2016, changes its owner and begins to work under a Maltese license. The company celebrates those changes with a new bonus for players from selected countries. Continue reading to find out if you are eligible for this special offer!
Best Casinos And Bonuses To play Kung Fu Monkey by Microgaming
Best Casinos Best Bonuses
Searching for the best Casinos
Searching for the best Bonuses
We did not find any casino offering Kung Fu Monkey under the conditions you specified. Try to undo some filters or see the full list of Microgaming casinos.
We did not find any casino offering Kung Fu Monkey under the conditions you specified. Try to undo some filters or see the full list of Video Slots bonuses.
Kung Fu Monkey slot machine is a great mix of Asian culture with some mass culture elements. Those of you who have been following the content from Microgaming for quite a while now will surely recognize the visuals. The studio worked with this style of design in its early 2010s. It is a bright combination of red, blue, and yellow, as well as sharp visuals and cartoon-like characters. In addition to the entertaining design, this release allows winning not only in the base game but also in a few additional winning features. The list of these advertised bonuses includes, but is not limited to free spins, multipliers, and a special pick-and-click session. What is more, the Kung Fu Monkey slot also delivers paid Wilds and Scatter, as well as a plethora of paid basic symbols. We assess all of them in the publication further down this page. We also complement the review with links to online lobbies that still have this release among their titles. If you’re wondering whether there are promotions, and what those are, we also have a roadmap to the best welcomes. So, don’t miss out on all the inside scoop!
Kung Fu Monkey Slot Machine (and the Best Bonuses for It) Reviewed
This game is a treat for fans of Microgaming old-style because the video slot was released back in 2009. It is a non-progressive one for which the Isle-of-Man-based studio is both the developer and provider. Today, Microgaming collaborates with niche studios that take care of its new content. There are more than ten labels currently signed up as outsource creative teams. This list includes such niche labels as Neon Valley and Alchemy Gaming that develop new stories, and Gameburger Studios currently working on re-inventing some of Microgaming’s older releases. There is also Switch Studios ambitious about revolutionizing table games, as well as the Asian-market savvy Pulse 8.
Inspiration Behind the Kung Fu Monkey Slot
Oh, how we love games with stories! Especially if they have introductory videos that set the mood and the conflict. By now you would’ve probably guessed that the main idea of the game if the monkey-wannabe longing to become the Kung Fu master. At the beginning of the game, there is an introduction video that shows the main character wandering around Chinatown. It shows how he suddenly bumps into several evil apes that have captured a baby monkey. The kidnappers are represented by Big Boss Gorilla, the Baboon, and the Ninja Monkey. Other characters include Female with Fan, Female with Drum, and Old Man. This is the slot that balances on the verge of epic and entertainingly ironic. Its cartoonish visuals and upbeat music definitely contribute to the latter. The visuals are also 2D, but what can you expect from the slot produced back in 2009? By then, even such trailblazers of 3D as BetSoft were not yet demonstrating three-dimensional visuals for slots.
If you ask us what is the most frequently used grid on the portfolio of Microgaming, we would say without a shadow of a doubt that it is five reels and three rows. Such is the case with the King Fu Monkey slot, as well. This is a release that allows wagering between 0.01 to 0.50 cents per line, which means a stake per spin varying anywhere between 0.15 cents to 150 credits. This is another signature move of Microgaming. Regardless of the slot, its creative team always tries to include both the low and the high rollers into the targeted audience.
- Are you looking for the Wild card? Then explore the Kung Fu Monkey Logo, as it substitutes for pretty much all symbols with the exception of the other two special elements. It does not multiply payouts but it offers the largest fixed jackpot of 2500x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- The Kung Fu Monkey slot has two Scatters. These are either a Chinese gong or a building in Chinatown. Both special symbols trigger a bonus feature and they appear only on specific reels. The Chinese gong scatter appears only on the first and fifth reels, whereas, the Chinatown scatter lands only on the second, third, and fourth reels. When each set of the scatter symbols appear on their respective reels they payout 1x the total bet..
Depending on your wager per spin, the value of the following symbols may change.
- Karate Monkey is the highest paying normal symbols. It will only reward between 1,000 and 200 coins.
- A Baby Monkey icon comes next, delivering you between 500 and 100 coins.
- Old man Monkey and a Female Monkey are worth between 250 and 100 coins for five of the kind combination of marching icons.
- Going down in value from there is a relatively steady decline because five Monkey in a Suit characters will pay out 100 coins followed by the Ninja Monkey and Baboon which are both worth up to 50 coins.
- Five of Old Monkey and Briefcase pictograms will offer between 25 and 5 coins
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
This slot is equally entertaining and useful in terms of additional winning features. For instance, you may land simultaneously two gongs on the first and fifth reels of the Kung Fu Monkey slot and rush into a set of fifteen bonus rotations. During this session, all payouts will be doubled. The game can be re-launched as soon as you score more Scatters on the reels.
Do you remember that there is also a second Scatter? This one is responsible for the Kung Fu Bonus. Once you trigger it, you will be required to play a mini-game in which your aim is to rescue the baby monkey. In order to succeed in this mission, you will have to complete three levels that contain a different number of opponents. You can advance to every next level only if you are successful in the previous one.
How to be successful? You will need to beat five out of six karate monkeys per level. If you choose the one that cannot be beaten, you will get only free spins and you will be taken to the base game. However, if you manage to reach the third round, you will have to face a big monkey boss. Here, everything relies on your intuition as you will need to bet on the correct combination.
Best Casinos to Play Kung Fu Monkey Slot Machine At
While you might think that since the slot is so old, it will be hard to spot in in any of the online lobbies, there are in fact quite a few brands that still have the release. Here they are:
- All Slots, a platform licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. It was launched in 1999, and since then has gained lots of positive responses online. It is available in four different languages.
- Cabaret Club opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2005. It is also Malta-compliant. Adapted to more than ten languages, it also accepts quite a few currencies. There are welcome and ongoing bonuses.
- Golden Tiger has more than twenty years of experience in the industry and is opened to international visitors due to the Kahnawake-issued license. Microgaming is the only studio in the lobby.
- Mummy’s Gold was founded back in 2003, and the website manages to remain relevant today. It is MGA-compliant and supports instant and mobile-friendly gaming. There are hundreds of games in its lobby.
- King Neptune’s exists since the year 2000. It has high ratings and lots of positive feedback online. English is its only language for content and services. There are slots, table games, video poker, and more.
More Games by Microgaming
- A Dark Matter was created together with the Slingshot Studios, one of Microgaming’s satellites. This is a title based on a mystery, and here high volatility is combined with several types of free spins.
- Book of Oz Lock N Spin is a revisited version of Microgaming’s older slot, and it was reconstructed by Triple Edge Studios. There are ten fixed win lines and high volatility, as well as the healthy RTP.
- Long Mu Fortunes is a beautiful reeled saga inspired by the Chinese culture. This is a collaboration between Fortune Factory and Microgaming. It supports up to 125,000 coins worth of wins in a spin.
- Steam Tower by Net Entertainment is definitely one of the games that contributed to the popularity of the studio. Released when the steampunk theme was the ultimate hit, the slot is a colorful and engaging story with the prince, the princess, and the dragon to slay. In addition to the narrative, the game also supports a set of valuable features, including a level-based round of free spins, and well as quite a few useful multipliers.
- Dragon Maiden by Play’n GO is also an iconic game based on the cult genre and cinematic visuals. The creative team of Play’n GO supplies its catchy narrative with a dozen bonus rotations with a special twist, as well as with up to 7,776 ways to win. On top of these highlights, there are also five special golden free spins.
- Lady of Avalon by Barcrest delivers its action across ten win lines fixed on five reels. This is a high-roller-friendly release with a cost of the spin reaching up to 500 credits. In addition to these highlights, there is also a set of free spins, as well as the pick-and-click session.