Slot Great India — Game Review
Guide to the best Online Slots
Slots are the most recognizable casino game from Vegas. But now online slots are easily played over the internet. In this article, we will explain the basics of online slots gameplay in India and explore the options you have open to you.
Best Online Slots Casinos
Minimum Deposit only ₹500
Fastest Withdrawals in India
Authentic Indian Casino
Online slots are amongst the most played gambling games in India. As the Indian online gambling industry opens further, and a greater array of casinos come online, it is no surprise to see a wealth of top online slots playable in the sub-continent. However, if you are new to the world of online casino games, you might find yourself asking what slots are and how they work?
How to Play Online Slots in India
There are many different types of slot machines you can play at Indian online casinos. Despite the surplus of diversity in the slot genre, most are played in the same way. Each slot consists of a series of reels, which spin, and those reels contain symbols. Spanning the reels are several paylines – pathways that can result in a payout when symbols appear on them. Ultimately, your objective is to match up three or more identical symbols across these paylines to win.
How to Start
Before playing a slot, a player must set up their bet. They do this by selecting the value of the coins they wish to play with, the number of coins they wish to bet per payline, and the number of paylines they want to play with. The more active paylines you have, the greater your chance of success. Some modern slots have fixed stakes, which means that you cannot alter the number of lines.
The standard paying symbols in a slot can often be thematic, loosely based on the overall theme of the game. However, some opt to go for a classic approach, consisting of fruit, bells, bars, and sevens, as well as high playing card icons. These can all cough up wins when they appear three or more times on a payline.
Know your Slots Symbols
To aid players with winning, several special symbols may also appear on the reels. Each slot may have some or all these icons available to players. These can include:
- Wild Symbols: These come in many shapes and forms, but all can substitute for standard paying symbols, in much the same way that jokers do in a deck of cards.
- Scatter Symbols: Scatter symbols get their name because they count no matter where they show up. They can appear scattered and can still payout small wins. Some even trigger bonuses when three or more appear in any position on the reels.
- Bonus Symbols: Bonus symbols seldom payout wins; however, they can trigger bonus rounds. These symbols typically need to appear on specific reels at once.
- Random Bonuses: Modern video slots often contain a series of random bonuses. These are triggered without anything specific needing to be done. They may include multipliers (which can boost what you can win), special wilds, extra paylines, reels and much more besides.
Some special symbols – such as bonus icons and scatters – can also be used to trigger bonus rounds. The most common types of bonus rounds in slots include the following…
- Free Spins: A free spins bonus will typically see players able to spin the reels of a slot for free for a predetermined number of spins. These rounds may contain added features.
- Re-Spins: A re-spin bonus works in a similar way to free spins, although successive re-spins are often only granted if players continue to fulfil objectives such as winning spins or landing specific icons.
- Click and Win Features: Another popular form of bonus is the click and win round. In this feature, players can expect to click on a series of symbols to pocket cash prizes. The specifics of these bonuses may change from game to game.
- Other Bonuses: A variety of other bonuses may also appear in slots. Indian players may be able to find wheel-based bonuses and a variety of other rounds. Again, these vary from slot to slot.
Winning, Prizes and Payouts
The amount you can win in slot games does vary. All standard gambling wins typically occur in the same way, in that players need to land matching icons on three or more reels. The amount you can win is based on the amount wagered, and the typical prize for symbol combinations as displayed in the slot’s pay table. The more you bet, the more you can win.
There are other ways to pocket wins, too. Sometimes, players can be on the receiving end of a randomly triggered win. The biggest wins come from jackpot prizes, though, and there are a few types of these that you can claim.
- Progressive Jackpot: A progressive jackpot is a top-paying prize which is not capped. It rises with each new bet made. The same jackpot is available for all players of the game at all casinos offering the slot, and when one player wins it, it resets to a base value. Progressive prizes may be won at random, via bonus rounds or paid out when players land five jackpot icons a payline.
- Non-Progressive Jackpot: By contrast, non-progressive jackpots are capped. The same prize can be won time and time again. In most cases, this prize is won by landing five identical jackpot symbols on a payline.
- Daily, Weekly Jackpots: This is a relatively new type of jackpot game. These are time-based jackpots (often progressive) where the prize must be won within a specific timeframe.
- Community Jackpots: By contrast, community jackpot games pay out their progressive prizes in a different way. Any player who has played recently (within specific timeframes) is entitled to a share of a jackpot, which is won by another player. The amount they will win is predetermined, based on their wagering habits.
You will find a few different slot variants out there. Indian players will often have access to many of these following online slot machine games:
- MegaWays: A MegaWays slot is a game that uses many thousands, sometimes tens or hundreds of thousands of paylines. The number of lines you get varies on each spin at random.
- Cluster Pays: Cluster Pays slots do not require players to land winning symbols on paylines. Instead, they can pocket wins when clusters or groups of symbols appear together. In most cases, these symbols will then disappear, and new ones will drop down from above, giving Indian players several re-spins free of charge.
- Classic Slots: Classic slots are another name for 3-reel slots. Most online slots are video slots, which feature 5 reels. Classic slots are more primitive, based on an older generation of slots, often lack many paylines and scarcely offer special symbols or features.
- 3D Slots: 3D slot machines consist of any video slots that feature 3D symbols or animation on the reels.
- Mobile Slots:Mobile slots is also a name for a broad group of games. In short, these games are any that can be played via mobile phones and tablets.
Online Slots Strategies for Success
You are not going to get much change out of trying to use slot strategies. Slots are games of chance, and most games of chance do not respond well to strategies as there is truly little to predict or skill involved. However, there are things you can do to ensure that you have a better time playing slots online, such as…
- Variance and Volatility: Each slot has a variance or volatility level. Low variance slots payout frequently, but smaller sums of cash. Highly volatile games seldom payout, but when they do, the win tends to be sizeable. Highly volatile games require a large budget to play (to sustain periods of substantial losses), so keep that in mind.
- RTP Rates: The RTP rate is the theoretical rate at which a slot pays out. Aim for games that have RTP rates of 96% or higher.
- Number of Symbols: The number of symbols you will find in slot machines should be considered. The more symbols that appear in a slot, the less likely you are to win, as there is a good chance that useless symbols will get in the way of you landing a winning combo.
- Value for Money: Why play a 25-line slot for $0.25 per spin, when you can play a 256 ways to win slot machine for the same stake. It is always worth exploring whether you are getting value for money with your bets before wagering.
Where to Play Online Slots in India
You can expect to play online slots at virtually all major online casinos in India. You really will not have to look too hard to find such casinos. The best casino sites offering online slots will be those, which feature many hundreds of titles, but also those, which serve up games from a variety of top casino software providers. Fortunately, this means most Indian online casinos will fit the bill.
Pearls of India Slot Review
Head deep into the asian jungles as you climb the path of enlightenments and riches in this Pearls of India mobile slot.
Play’n GO’s answer to the Gonzos Quest slot, this addition to their portfolio isn’t half bad. Unfortunately, with now so many copies of the famous NetEnt slot available, the question is going to be whether this Pearls of India slot is good enough to play over all the choice of cascading reels slots you now have available.
A different theme for an old mobile phone slot
The first thing you’ll notice is that Pearls of India video slot theme isn’t anywhere near the Aztec jungles, but on the other side of the world in exotic India. And no, we are not talking bustling Mumbai. Think more Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom India, with stone carvings and multi-handed gods covering all 20 of these paylines.
Technically this is the follow up game from Rich Wilde & The Aztec Idols, another Play’n GO slot machine. The full title of this game is Rich Wilde & The Pearls of India slot, but you’ll see it at your favourite online casinos in its shortened version. However, as not many people know of the first game and it has little in common with its predecessor other than to us Mr Wilde as the wild symbol, you can choose to ignore the first game.
Bigger multipliers and more free spins
The main feature of these five cascading reels, is that every time you win, the symbols disappear, getting more from the top, giving you a ‘mini’ free spin. As they cascade or tumble down, the multiplier on the side goes up.
In Pearls of India slot game on mobile it’s at an incredibly high 10x in the base game and during the free spins that can climb to 20x your bet. Not to mention that the free spins are relatively easy to re-trigger once you get them so in reality you usually get more like 20 free spins (the max amount is 3o).
The Pearls of India Bonus Games
The main problem is that catching those free spins is damn difficult. You’ll trigger the click me feature often enough, and sure you can get a dazzling 250x your bet here, but mostly what you get is about 16x your bet as an average.
Meanwhile you are spinning those reels and rarely get past the 4x multiplier – not that you can see the multiplier if you are playing on landscape mode as it’s hidden by the play button. So there’s that.
Basically, it’s a hard mobile slot machine to love because the cascading reels don’t trigger often enough to truly get that thrill of watching the multiplier rise. But one big win, one good free spins round, is all it takes to suddenly fall in love with this exotic land.
Pearls of India slot stats
|Mobile Slot released||October 2014|
|Slot type||Video Slot|
|Slot reels / paylines||5 Reels / 20 Paylines|
|House edge / RTP||3.13% / 96.87%|
|Coins range||0.01 — 1.00|
|Min/Max bet||0.20 / 100|
|Free spins||Start with 10 / up to 20x Multiplier|
|Bonus rounds||Wilds, Scatters, Cascading Reels, Free Spins & Click Me Bonus|
|Slot Themes||Adventure & Explorer|
Play a huge range of mobile and online slots at Leo Vegas casino and enjoy their exclusive LeoJackpots Games, where you could win millions.
Try Leo Vegas Leo Vegas Review
In-game bonus features
Wild: Rich Wilde (the only human on the reels) is the wild symbol and replaces all other symbols except scatters and bonus.
Cascading Reels: Every time you get a winning payline the symbols used will disappear in a cloud of dust to be replaced for more symbols coming in from the top. It’s at no extra cost to you, and the multiplier meter increases with each successful win from this avalanche of symbols.
The base game starts with 1x then moves to 2x, 4x, 6x and 10x multiplier.
Bonus Scatter Symbol: Every time you get a temple symbol anywhere on the five reels it explodes and adds to your collection on the left of the screen. You’ll need to collect 25 to trigger a second screen mini game where you get to choose from one of three temples.
At the Statue of Vishnu you pick pearls until you hit a blank. In the Wall of Shiva you get to open tiles on the wall to find pearls until you hit a spider that jumps at you and ends the round. In the Wheel of Brahma you spin three rings and if you get matching symbols, you get higher prizes.
Of the three, the last is the one we’ve gotten the luckiest, though we suspect this is all window dressing. All three pay out more or less the same, but at least it keeps things varied when you hit this feature, which is fairly often (about once every 50ish spins).
Pearl Scatter and Free Spins: Get three pearls anywhere on the reels to trigger 10 free spins. The multiplier stake is increased straight away and the pearl symbol becomes wild.
So not only do get extra symbols to win with, but if you collect another five pearl symbols through the game (and you collect these one by one, not five in one spin, just five during the course of the 10 free spins) you’ll re-trigger another set of 10 free spins, up to a total of 30.
The first 10 free spins, the multiplier is at the same as the base game then it increases to a spectacular 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 20x which is where the big wins can happen.
Of course, you can walk away with little more than 20x your bet just as easily. Which is a shame, as for the amount of time you have to wait to get it, be nicer to at least walk with a minimum of 50x your bet as a reward for your patience.
Pearls of India Review Conclusion
Not for the faint of heart, Pearls of India mobile slot is less spiritual exploration and more rip the heart out of chest if the wins don’t come quickly enough. So be careful with your budget here.
But hit those free spins and that huge 20x multiplier on the reels and you never want to play another slot again.
Traveling Treasures India slot
One of the oldest human civilization still in existence today is celebrated in OneTouch’s slot, Traveling Treasures India, first released on 20/01/2020. The game is a 3×3 slot game, with 27 ways to win. Released in January 2020, the game is still popular among fans of slots. In this review we are going to take a look at the best places to play the game, the RTP and variance of the slot, some stuff about the provider, and at the very end, we are going to tie it up in a neat bow, and answer some questions.
|Release Date: 20.01.2020|
|Jackpot Game: No|
|Stakes range (€/£/$):||0.20 to 400|
|Slot Theme:||Indian culture|
Best Casino Bonus for Real Money on this Slot Welcome offer: up to €400 + 150 Free Spins
Traveling Treasures India Free Play
By clicking I confirm that I am 18+
Play for free
The demo failed to load?Tell us
Best Casinos to Play Traveling Treasures India for Real Money
Traveling Treasure India is available at quite a few casinos online. This does not mean, however, that you should hop aboard the first one that comes under your cursor. Many online casinos are unregulated and have not been licensed by a reputable authority. Before you start spinning, make sure you find the right casino.
To help the process, we have had our systems scan markets from numerous countries around the world, and have separated the best casinos from all of them. All of these casinos are regulated and licensed by top authorities, feature bonuses and benefits for new players, and let you play Traveling Treasure India for real money.
How to Play
Traveling Treasures India is a 3-row and 3-reel slot with 27 paylines, which is rare, but not unheard of when it comes to online slots. Mastering the game should not present a great obstacle to overcome, especially for experienced players.
For those of you who’ve never played an online slot before, in this section we will take you step-by-step, in order to help you start your journey into the world of online slots. Just follow these easy steps, if you want to start spinning:
- Register an account with one of our scanned casinos
- Find Traveling Treasures India in their library roster and click the slot
- Сhoose a bet: from €0.20 to €400
- Start spinning
Traveling Treasures India RTP and Volatility
The slot features low-medium volatility and RTP of 96.13%.
Traveling Treasures India has a set standard return to player of 96.13%. The standard RTP for online slots tends to be 96%, which means that Traveling Treasures India is right where a slot should be. The RTP is paired with low-medium volatility, which means that players shouldn’t expect too many dry spins, however, a couple is to be expected.
The theme of the slot is suggested within the name. Travel Treasures – India, takes heavy inspiration from traveling stories, adventure stories, and of course, Indian culture. Set against a gorgeous backdrop of the Taj Mahal, the game’s theme is perfectly executed from an artistic perspective, and the music only serves to embolden the immersion of the slots.
The theme of the game is further emboldened by the unique slots, which push the theme forward and manage to immerse the player into the culture and history of India.
Inspired heavily by Indian culture, history, and fashion, the symbols of Travel Treasures India can be separated into two groups. The unique symbols, depicting staples of Indian culture and fashion, and the generic slots, which are typical of any online slot.
Apart from the four unique symbols, the game also features six generic symbols, which are often used in online slots. These are the Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten, and Nine, all decorated with a jewel. And with the special Emerald symbol you can win up to 800x your total bet.
Most popularly, it is available on PC. Using a PC, a player can connect to an online casino, which features the game. The best thing about Traveling Treasures India, however, is that it can be accessed from a number of electronic devices. Including a smartphone and a tablet. Smartphone users can download an online casino app that features the game, and play to their hearts’ content. On the other hand, tablet users don’t need to download an app and can play the game directly from the website.
OneTouch has developed quite a hefty amount of casino games. Though they have created quite a lot of slots, they are most popular for their contribution to mobile baccarat. However, despite this, their slot games are still rather popular and interesting. The company sees thousands of bets placed on their games per month and can boast hours-worth of game time from their customers. The company has a license and is partnered with some big names in the betting and online gambling market, including 1xBet, bitcasino.io, sportsbet.io, etc.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Traveling Treasures India, like most online slots, offers its players some interesting bonus features, that will make the game a lot more interesting and engaging. Sadly, it doesn’t offer as much as some other competitors out there, but it still gives what it can to its players. Let’s look at the bonus feature.
The Emerald Symbol
The Emerald Symbol appears at least once on each reel. If you successfully get the green emerald symbol, you win the sum of all random values on each symbol. With the Emerald Symbol bonus, you can win up to 800x your total bet, per symbol, and hitting 9 emeralds triggers the maximum win.
Traveling Treasures India Demo Play
The crew over at OneTouch gaming realize that there are many people out there who want to play online slots, however, have neither the money nor inclination to place wagers. In order to appeal to these people, OneTouch has made it possible for people to play the game for free, with no strings attached, without having to place a bet.
The demo play for Traveling Treasures India is available on the OneTouch website for anyone looking to have some fun playing online slots with no strings attached. It is also a great method for people who have not yet decided whether the game is for them to dip their toes, and see if the slot is a good fit.